Improve ROI while decreasing costs
The next generation in Database Technology is HANA. Unlike conventional databases, HANA reduces the size of your data footprint by a factor of 9 to 16, providing unmatched Live Analytics.
Compress your data in SAP HANA Enterprise cloud for unmatched live analytics.
What is HANA?
Simplify your IT environment and innovate at your own pace; instead of storing your data on ten servers, you will need just one, because HANA technology reduces data size by a factor of nine and stores the data in High-Speed memory.
- Reduce time and cost to go live
- Enhance operational speed & agility
- Reduce operational risk
- Increase the productivity of developers
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Build complex business logic using graphical modeling tools, decision tables, core data services, and pre-built business function libraries.
- Embed your logic into stored procedures and run it inside the database to avoid unnecessary data movement.
- Algorithms run faster in SAP HANA for models take advantage of highly optimized in-memory calculation engines.
- Manage several databases, each containing multiple data models, as one. Each has its own users, catalog, repository, data models, analytics and services.
- Optimize database performance and cut costs by backing-up, patching, and recovering all database at once.
Measure data over time to discover trends that can save you time and money.
With SAP HANA series data processing, you can efficiently process large volumes of series data in conjunction with business data to assess business impact. Whether you are monitoring price fluctuations, season patterns, machine efficiency, energy consumption, or network flow, SAP HANA’s ability to monitor data over time lets you discover and exploit patterns to your competitive advantage.
- Anticipate business outcomes, Detect and forecast trends in data.
- Predict future outcomes with greater accuracy by harnessing the power of Big Data.
- Establish the optimization of best practices and sped-up decision making across your entire business with the ability to analyze any type of data – and seamlessly integrate with Hadoop, R, and SAS- SAP HANA with in-database predictive analytics.
Spatial Data Processing
Uncover new insights from spatial data and Extract real-time insight from streaming data.
- Spatial processing with SAP HANA allows you to process and analyze massive amounts of spatial data in real time to reveal new patterns and trends which adds a valuable spatial dimension to business data.
- SAP HANA includes a multilayered spatial engine and supports spatial columns, spatial access methods, and spatial reference systems.
- SAP HANA provides a single database for both your business and spatial data with these enhanced GID features.
- Gain insight from event streams in real time- with a highly scalable processing engine in the SAP HANA platform that allows you to capture, analyze, and act on information streaming from many sources.
With SAP HANA smart data streaming you can:
- Identify emerging threats and opportunities as they happen.
- Respond immediately.
Streaming data is continuously compared and correlated to data in the SAP HANA database, so your business can detect anomalies in real time and act accordingly.
Dynamically uncover valuable insight from interconnected data.
Unlock new possibilities by exploring the relationships among people, places, and things:
SAP HANA graph data processing allows you to:
- Model and analyze the complex reality of highly connected data by using a familiar relational database.
- Gain access to intuitive modeling and visualization tools to easily create and navigate graphs, uncover patterns, calculate shortest paths, and understand relationships.
- The built-in graph algorithms allows you to easily create innovative applications that open new opportunities for your business.
- Have your data secure and available always because graph data processing is part of the SAP HANA platform.
Simplify your application architecture. With SAP HANA applications you can:
- Build a web-based application that communicates with SAP HANA and instantly processes large amount of data.
- Your data benefits from rapid inter-process communication- instead of being transferred between a database and an application server over an independent network.
- SAP HANA simplifies your application architecture, archives optimal app performance, and reduces complexity in your IT environment- all at the same time.