Delivering Certified and tailored SAP training since 2009
We have been delivering public, virtual and on premise training for over seven years. Certified SAP courses and tailored training, based on experience in the industry and with case studies and project expertise. The certified courses we deliver have to be booked through SAP, depending on the location you chose.
Our tailored training require further understanding of your organizational needs, objectives, areas of knowledge and goals. We provide the servers to host the training environments, allowing the attendees to conduct the exercises, the soft and hard copies of the material, in addition to quick reference guide.
SAP BPC Training and Simulation Labs
The training and simulation lab is an image of your corporate SAP BPC system, used to deliver tailored training and simulate the full budgeting and planning cycle, under the super vision of the Consultants. The Training and Simulation Lab will also allow for Task Profile Based Training. Prior to engaging in the simulation, the following will be provided:
- Quick Reference Guides (How to Guides).
- A tailored onsite training, with learning material in soft and hard copy.
- List of Activities to run the simulation.
InsightCubes SAP Training
Participants of this class will learn all of the key administration and some planning skills to support SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver. You will learn modeling, security, script logic and work status. Learn how to use the Data Manager to import data from various sources and to execute planning functions. You will also learn about data and activity audit, characteristic validation, drill through, transports, and process chains. You will be introduced to the EPM add-in for Excel.
Set up and manage a SAP Business Planning and Consolidation environment as application administrator.
- Application Presentation.
- Model development.
- Master data, hierarchies and attributes.
- Security Configuration.
- Using the EPM Add-in.
- Data Acquisition, transformation and conversion.
- Logic Scripts and Packages.
- Business Process Flows.
Participants of this class will learn all of the key reporting skills and some planning skills that apply to both the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver and version for the Microsoft platform. In the EPM add-in you will learn how to use the report editor, local members, and formatting. You will learn advanced reporting skills that include VBA, and advanced EPM functions. Learn how to work with comments, and how to publish results in various formats.
Use the SAP BPC environment as an end user and power user, by developing web and excel based templates, in addition to business process flow development.
- Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation.
- Basic Report Building in Excel.
- Enhancements to Excel Reports.
- Report Functions.
- Delivered Templates.
- EvDRE Reports.
- Distribution and Collection of Input Schedules.
- Excel Spread, Trend, and Weight.
- Business Process Flows (BPFs).
- Web Interface.
- Drill Through.
- Word and PowerPoint Reports.
Participants of this class will learn all of the key steps to set up Consolidations based on the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver. You will learn consolidation specific configuration and how to use the Consolidation Central tool. You will also learn how to use the Data Manager to execute currency translations, and perform eliminations for example. You will be introduced to the EPM add-in for Excel.
Set up and perform legal consolidation using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver.
- Introducing the Benefits and Components.
- Introducing the Excel Interface of the EPM add-in.
- Implementing Consolidation Projects.
- Using the IFRS Starter Kit.
- Setting up the Environment and Master Data.
- Creating Models for Consolidation.
- Creating Consolidation Logic.
- Importing Flat File and Info-cube Data.
- Configuring Balance Carry forward.
- Reclassifying Data.
- Using Consolidation Central
Participants will gain SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced courses in the BW curriculum.
- Data Warehousing.
- Master Data Modeling in SAP BW.
- The Loading of Master Data from SAP Data Sources.
- Loading of Transaction Data from SAP Data Sources.
- Master Data Loading from Flat File Data Sources.
- Establish BPC 420 and 430 Training Environment.
- Info Providers in SAP BW.
- Usage of SAP BI Content.
- Query Performance Optimization.
- The SAP BW Administration.