SAP Training with InsightCubes
Delivering Certified and tailored SAP training since 2009
SAP BPC Training and Simulation Labs
- Quick Reference Guides (How to Guides).
- A tailored onsite training, with learning material in soft and hard copy.
- List of Activities to run the simulation.
InsightCubes SAP Training
- System Navigation and Home Page features
- Data Sources and Connections key capabilities
- Overview: Story features
- Overview: Analytic Application capabilities
- Analytics for Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Overview: Modelling, Planning, Augmented Analytics, and Collaboration
- Digital Boardroom and Mobile
- Administration, Content, and Security Overview
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course provides a high-level introduction and overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) capabilities as well as applications that interface with SAC. Through expert demonstrations and hands-on exercises or simulations, learners are exposed to data connections, stories, data analyzer, analytic applications, Microsoft Office integration, modelling basics, planning basics, augmented analytics, collaboration, and administration basics.
- Positioning and Overview of Planning
- Maintaining Dimensions and Planning Models
- Importing Flat File Data into Planning Models
- Core Planning Functionality
- Forecasting Functionality
- Data Actions and Allocation Processes
- Collaboration and Process Control
This course will cover:
- An introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Designing dimensions and planning models
- Importing flat file data
- All planning features
- Smart Predict, Predictive Forecast, and Rolling Forecast
- Data/Multi actions and allocation processes
- Collaboration & calendar processes
- Overview and Positioning
- Basic Application Design & Layout Techniques
- Advanced Application Design with Scripting
- Advanced Layout Design
- Performance Considerations
- Export and Distribution Options
- Additional Application Functionality
- Inbound and Outbound Integration with External Information or Applications
This course will prepare you to:
- This course provides all the knowledge you need to create analytic applications in SAP Analytics Cloud with lots of hands-on exercises.
- Integrated Planning Overview
- Importing and Exporting Transaction Data
- Integrating SAP BPC and SAC
- Planning User Interfaces
This course will prepare you to:
- This course will cover:
- Overview of planning applications and connections used with SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Importing and exporting transaction data from S/4HANA, Group Reporting, and BW
- Integrating SAP BPC, SuccessFactors, and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) with SAC
- Planning User Interfaces and Integrated Financial Planning (IFP) / Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) content
- Introduction to Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to SAC Smart Features
- Augmented Analytics
- Visualizing Results
- Predictive Planning
- Project Frameworks
- Road Map
This course will prepare you to:
- Understand basic predictive analytics concepts and approaches in SAC.
- Use Smart Assist and Smart Discovery to enhance your understanding of your data.
- Be able to use the Smart Predict automated analytics capabilities to build and implement classification, regression and time-series models.
- Understand the fundamentals of R Visualization in SAC
- Understand the fundamentals of Predictive Planning in SAC
Participants of this class will learn all of the key administration and some planning skills to support SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver. You will learn modeling, security, script logic and work status. Learn how to use the Data Manager to import data from various sources and to execute planning functions. You will also learn about data and activity audit, characteristic validation, drill through, transports, and process chains. You will be introduced to the EPM add-in for Excel.
Set up and manage a SAP Business Planning and Consolidation environment as application administrator.
- Application Presentation.
- Model development.
- Master data, hierarchies and attributes.
- Security Configuration.
- Using the EPM Add-in.
- Data Acquisition, transformation and conversion.
- Logic Scripts and Packages.
- Business Process Flows.
Participants of this class will learn all of the key reporting skills and some planning skills that apply to both the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver and version for the Microsoft platform. In the EPM add-in you will learn how to use the report editor, local members, and formatting. You will learn advanced reporting skills that include VBA, and advanced EPM functions. Learn how to work with comments, and how to publish results in various formats.
Use the SAP BPC environment as an end user and power user, by developing web and excel based templates, in addition to business process flow development.
- Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation.
- Basic Report Building in Excel.
- Enhancements to Excel Reports.
- Report Functions.
- Delivered Templates.
- EvDRE Reports.
- Distribution and Collection of Input Schedules.
- Excel Spread, Trend, and Weight.
- Business Process Flows (BPFs).
- Web Interface.
- Drill Through.
- Word and PowerPoint Reports.
Participants of this class will learn all of the key steps to set up Consolidations based on the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver. You will learn consolidation specific configuration and how to use the Consolidation Central tool. You will also learn how to use the Data Manager to execute currency translations, and perform eliminations for example. You will be introduced to the EPM add-in for Excel.
Set up and perform legal consolidation using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver.
- Introducing the Benefits and Components.
- Introducing the Excel Interface of the EPM add-in.
- Implementing Consolidation Projects.
- Using the IFRS Starter Kit.
- Setting up the Environment and Master Data.
- Creating Models for Consolidation.
- Creating Consolidation Logic.
- Importing Flat File and Info-cube Data.
- Configuring Balance Carry forward.
- Reclassifying Data.
- Using Consolidation Central
Participants will gain SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced courses in the BW curriculum.
- Data Warehousing.
- Master Data Modeling in SAP BW.
- The Loading of Master Data from SAP Data Sources.
- Loading of Transaction Data from SAP Data Sources.
- Master Data Loading from Flat File Data Sources.
- Establish BPC 420 and 430 Training Environment.
- Info Providers in SAP BW.
- Usage of SAP BI Content.
- Query Performance Optimization.
- The SAP BW Administration.